For nearly two decades, the Triangle region of North Carolina has been home to one of two global headquarters for Lenovo. Our exceptional North Carolina colleagues are continually contributing to global technology decisions transforming businesses, industries and individual end-user experiences.
While they help our company thrive, Lenovo’s leadership proactively supports our internal Lenovo community while also ensuring our company is a positive contributor to both the greater Triangle region and to the people of North Carolina.
This includes everything from starting a new employee-led initiative to embrace diversity, promote inclusion, and enhance the overall employee experience, as well as launching efforts like Evolve Small, a national program focused on helping small businesses recover from the pandemic. The exciting program unveiled in Raleigh and is now spreading across the United States.
We hope you enjoy learning more about Lenovo in North Carolina. We are proud to call the Triangle our home, and we are committed to enhancing the communities in which we live, while driving innovation and transformation within the technology industry.
In the news
- The Color of Culture: As Workplace Culture Shifts, These Triangle Business Leaders Make Aggressive Push to Promote Parity (Triangle Business Journal)
- Triangle Business Journal 2021 Corporate Philanthropy Award Winners – Lenovo (Triangle Business Journal)
- Lenovo to serve as Hurricanes’ helmet sponsor during 2021-22 season (WNCN-TV)
- After COVID-19 Impacted Small Businesses, Lenovo and the Panthers Team Up to Tackle the Aftermath (WCNC-TV)
- Students’ Winning App Helps School Buses Run Better (Greenville Reflector)
- ‘Rachael Ray’ spotlights Greensboro dance company founder’s efforts to supply laptops to kids (Greensboro News & Record)
- Partner Up, Power Up Special Olympics and Lenovo Encouraging Athletes to Get Moving (WTVD-TV)
- As Tar Heels and Wolfpack Battle on the Field, Lenovo Teams with UNC to Fight COVID-19 in the Stands (Triangle Business Journal)
- Dress for Success program helping people back into workforce (WRAL-TV)
- Chef, Tech Company Pair with Nonprofit to Deliver Meals (Spectrum News)